At Galloway Company, we are committed to providing top quality specialty dairy ingredients to our…
At Galloway Company, we are committed to providing top quality specialty dairy ingredients to our customers, providing meaningful employment, giving back to the community, and setting the highest bar for our competitors. We value our employees and recognize that they are key to accomplishing our mission.
As a family-owned business, we value our employees and treat them like family. We are committed to supporting a collaborative, fun, and high-trust work environment. We have a passion for getting it right the first time, being nimble, and doing what others won’t do. Part of remaining a leader in our industry involves empowering employees who take great pride in what they do and have a strong work ethic. These ideals allow Galloway Company to stay true to our mission driven values and provide the best possible products to our customers.
Galloway is looking for a Project Manager to join our Engineering Team. In this role you will lead a cross functional implementation team from planning through to completion for buildings, new systems, processes, and equipment installations.
This position is responsible for a collection of responsibilities including the following:
- Through influence, leads a multidisciplinary team to deliver key projects.
- Plans, monitors, and manages internal projects using formal project management methodologies.
- Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting, risk management, and people management.
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule, and cost. Proactively communicates and documents project issues, changes or risks to the project sponsor, team members, and stakeholders.
- Holds the team and themselves accountable for project deliverables. Ability to manage the balance between business needs and project deadlines.
- Utilize the Gallo-Way PMP process and best practices to manage medium to large size projects.
- Utilize the Galloway Change Management process to ensure appropriate input and alignment with key stakeholders and team members.
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the process owner.
- Demonstrates behaviors and actions that align with Galloway culture and values.
Required Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Education/Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations Management or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience managing projects with demonstrated success.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies required. Certifications in Project Management preferred.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Project Management Methods a plus.
- Communicates effectively and timely, verbally and in writing, to a diverse audience.
- Excellent time management with ability to manage schedules and meet deadlines.
- Facilitates an overall work environment of mutual respect and collaboration.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives with minimal oversight.
- Team orientated, highly collaborative, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes, health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Project Manager position at Galloway Company, please follow the link below to complete an online application and upload your resume:
Upon receipt of this information you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed. Galloway Company is an equal opportunity employer.