DIRECTOR – BEVERAGE SALES (On Site)
At Galloway Company, we are committed to providing top quality specialty dairy ingredients to our customers, providing meaningful employment, giving back to the community, and setting the highest bar for our competitors. We value our employees and recognize that they are key to accomplishing our mission.
As a family-owned business, we value our employees and treat them like family. We are committed to supporting a collaborative, fun, and high-trust work environment. We have a passion for getting it right the first time, being nimble, and doing what others won’t do. Part of remaining a leader in our industry involves empowering employees who take great pride in what they do and have a strong work ethic. These ideals allow Galloway Company to stay true to our mission driven values and provide the best possible products to our customers.
Galloway is looking for a Director – Beverage Sales to join our growing team in Neenah, WI. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work with a strategic and growth-oriented team in a continually growing, well established family-owned company.
- Product sales objectives for assigned portfolio of products.
- Source and utilize customer market data to facilitate product development/enhancement, packaging, innovation and allied complimentary products
- Maintain in depth knowledge of specific account issues, customer personality/personal issues, and products that enable engaged and meaningful dialog, build credibility, and add value when calling on end users and distributors
- Track current market and industry trends.
- Maintain complete knowledge of key account’s current and long-term purchase plans and objectives, keeping internal stakeholders informed of these objectives and key buying influences
- Actively promote and support Galloway culture by ensuring alignment with the organization’s mission, vision, and values
- Remain knowledgeable of current and emerging market/industry trends, proactively sharing the information with relevant stakeholders
- Prospect for appropriate new customers
- Articulate the value of the company’s products and services for effective positioning in the market
- Understand customer needs for the most impactful product and solutions including development of product specifications and much more
- Learn Galloway capabilities to serve as a back-up resource to Sales Directors of other product segments
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education/Training:
- 10-15 years of progressive sales experience in food processing, packaging or food safety, ideally in the flavor industry. Dairy industry background is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Food Science, Engineering or related field. MBA is a plus
- Strong food safety and quality background and knowledge of regulatory requirements, particularly Alcohol, Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) requirements
- Working knowledge/expertise with MS Office tools
- Experience using statistical tools, relevant metrics and sales reporting/dash-boarding programs
- Teamwork orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes, health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Director – Beverage Sales at Galloway Company, please click on the “apply now” button to complete an online application and upload your resume.
Upon receipt of this information, you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Index Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed.
Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Galloway Company does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Galloway Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.