At Galloway Company, we are committed to providing top quality specialty dairy ingredients to our customers, providing meaningful employment, giving back to the community, and setting the highest bar for our competitors. We value our employees and recognize that they are key to accomplishing our mission.
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Lead. This position is responsible for organizing and supporting maintenance activities, maintaining work order system/process, and providing project leadership/support. The incumbent will also provide active problem solving and troubleshooting support of operational equipment/processes while developing and maintaining positive business relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Facilitate and ensure appropriate training for current and future maintenance mechanics
- Support and mentor maintenance team members to ensure successful completion of work orders
- Maintain work order system and verify work orders are submitted and completed properly
- Draft concepts for P&ID and perform prototype creation
- Develop SOP’s and ensure adherence for maintenance department
- Purchase various supplies/tools/parts to facilitate timely completion of repairs
- Assist in shutdown planning, projects, and daily work schedules
- Provide technical support and mentor mechanics in troubleshooting and repairs to equipment.
- Provide input on and/or leadership for large-scale projects as required.
- Provide guidance to ensure employee safety programs are followed and ensure a safe work environment
- Provide relevant guidance to ensure maintenance personnel execute the Company’s Food Safety Management System
- Provide solutions to resolve maintenance issues or actively engage additional resources to troubleshoot and resolve the issues
- Assist the maintenance operators in using Control Systems and ERP systems
- Effectively navigate/manage stressful situations due to equipment failures, frequent interruptions, and restricted time limitations.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a maintenance role, at a manufacturing organization
- Maintenance Mechanic experience with HVAC, steam, and evaporation equipment
- Understanding of food processing/pumping equipment, processes, and requirements. IE; Pasteurization, Exchange, Refrigeration, and Separation
- Experience leading people with the ability to motivate team members to action/results
- Ability to work collaboratively in a highly regulated industry
- Good organizational skills and ability to monitor lead and/or coordinate activities under your direction
- Solid computer skills to include MS Office applications / AutoCAD
- Ability to create, read and interpret P&ID’s and other instructional documents
Company Core Values:
- Honesty – Caring about People
- Commitment – Develop People, Develop Processes
- Nimble – Innovation
- Empowerment – Improvement, Accountability, Measurement
- Pride – Focus on the Customer
Galloway Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes health insurance, wellness programs, 401k Plan with company match, paid time off, life insurance, STD/LTD and much more.
If you are interested in applying for the Maintenance Lead at Galloway Company, please click on the Apply button to complete an online application and upload your resume.
Upon receipt of this information, you will receive an invitation to complete a Culture Survey. Resumes will be reviewed once the Culture Index Survey is completed. Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Galloway Company does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Galloway Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.