At Galloway Company, we are a fourth-generation family-owned dairy manufacturer that produces quality dairy products and ingredients. We are the nation’s largest manufacturer of cream liqueur bases, and we produce unique formulations of sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, cream liqueur, and beverage bases. Our subsidiary, Classic Mix Partners, is the largest manufacturer of frozen dairy dessert mixes in Wisconsin and supplies customers nationwide.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Production Operator located in Neenah, WI. The Production Operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining production lines, ensuring product quality through quality control procedures, communicating effectively with team members, and training new staff members.
**Starting Pay – $26.75 per hour / Gold Standard Benefits**
- Experience with machine operation, preferably in the food industry
- Understanding and adherence to quality control procedures
- Excellent communication skills to effectively work with team members
- Ability to train and mentor new staff members
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve production line issues
- Good record-keeping skills to accurately document operations
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Galloway Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Galloway Company does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Galloway Company will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.